|Year : 2018 | Volume
| Issue : 2 | Page : 130-132
Ashish Amrani1, Anupam Das2
1 Department of Dermatology, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, India
2 Department of Dermatology, KPC Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
|Date of Web Publication||14-Dec-2018|
Dr. Anupam Das
KPC Medical College and Hospital, “Prerana” 19, Phoolbagan, Kolkata 700086, West Bengal
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
Amrani A, Das A. PIGMENTCROSS 4. Pigment Int 2018;5:130-2
Winners of PIGMENTCROSS 3 are
Dr. Komal Agarwal, Dibrugarh, Assam
Dr. Krishna Bhalala, Mumbai, Maharashtra
| CLUES TO PIGMENTCROSS 4|| |
2. The combination of dabrafenib and …………. has been approved by US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in May 2018 for stage III melanoma with BRAF V600 mutant.
7. Topical steroid which was used in original Kligman’s formula.
8. The tripeptide, γ-l-glutamyl-l-cysteinyl-glycine, recently being popular for its skin lightening properties is popularly known as
10. This is a type of pattern in clothing and is also a notable side effect in a type of vitiligo surgery
14. ___________ acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, used as a peeling agent, is derived from bitter almonds.
15. The extract of Rumex occidentalis has recently been found effective for the treatment of hyperpigmentation. The common name is
1. A hand-held image analyzer for analyzing suspected pigmented lesions for melanoma, which was approved for use in Europe
3. FDA approved for acne, but this drug has recently shown some promise in management of lichen planus pigmentosus
4. Star burst pattern in dermoscopy is seen in _____ nevus
5. This injectable melanotropic peptide, recently being studied for treatment of vitiligo, was previously known as melanotan
6. Combination of 2% hydroquinone, 4.7% N-acetylcysteine, and 0.1% triamcinolone acetonide in treatment of melasma is known as
9. A Japanese dermatologist associated both with a hypopigmented as well as pigmented nevoid conditions?
11. This chelating agent, used as skin lightening agent, is derived from Aspergillus oryzae.
12. This last name is associated both with a type of nevus and a type of muscular dystrophy.
13. The extract of Polypodium leucotomos, which is recently being popularized as an oral sunscreen with immunomodulating property.
Financial support and sponsorship
Conflicts of interest
There are no conflicts of interest.