|Year : 2018 | Volume
| Issue : 1 | Page : 61-63
Adrija Datta1, Zubin Mandlewala2, Anupam Das3
1 Department of Dermatology, Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
2 Consultant Dermatologist, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3 Department of Dermatology, KPC Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
|Date of Web Publication||29-May-2018|
“Prerana” 19, Phoolbagan, Kolkata 700086, West Bengal
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
Datta A, Mandlewala Z, Das A. PIGMENTCROSS 3. Pigment Int 2018;5:61-3
| CLUES TO PIGMENTCROSS 3|| |
3. The term ochronosis was coined by ____________.
9. Local inability to synthesize _________ results in the development of Woronoff ring in psoriasis.
11. First-line treatment for inoperable melanoma without BRAF mutation.
14. Gene mutation in hemochromatosis.
15. Laser found to be useful in Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis.
1. Hyperpigmentation with elevated fasting plasma ACTH levels and neuro-ophthalmologic symptoms is ______ syndrome.
2. Genetic disorder having defect in melanocyte transport.
4. Mutation responsible for reticulate acropigmentation of Kitamura.
5. Antiretroviral agent causing blue pigmentation of nails.
6. Process of transfer of melanosomes from melanocytes to keratinocytes, by tipping off, of the dendrites is known as ______.
7. The etiopathogenesis of vitiligo is best explained by which theory?.
8. Venue of Pigmentarycon 2018 is ____________.
10. Biopsy from transient neonatal pustular melanosis predominantly shows which type of cells?
12. Bilateral acquired nevus of Ota-like macules are known as _____ nevus.
13. Angiospastic macules are commonly known as _______ spots.
Financial support and sponsorship
Conflicts of interest
There are no conflicts of interest.