|Year : 2017 | Volume
| Issue : 1 | Page : 61-62
Anupam Das1, Indrashis Podder2
1 Department of Dermatology, KPC Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
2 Department of Dermatology, College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
|Date of Web Publication||19-Jun-2017|
Building “Prerana” 19 Phoolbagan Road, Kolkata 700086, West Bengal
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
Das A, Podder I. Pigmentcross 1. Pigment Int 2017;4:61-2
1. Which laser is ideal for the removal of green tattoos?
4. Which antineoplastic drug causes flagellate hyperpigmentation?
5. Pigmented dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans is known as ____ tumor.
7. Inhibitor of cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen, used in melanoma.
9. Flaky paint dermatosis is a feature of which disease?
13. Causative organism of progressive macular hypomelanosis.
15. Which laser is being currently investigated for treatment of lichen planopilaris?
16. Which peel has been successfully used in generalized acanthosis nigricans?
18. Pink disease is the other name for _______.
1. Who was the first to describe “progressive cribriform and zosteriform hyperpigmentation” in 1978?
2. Dermoscopy of dermal nevi shows a __________ pattern.
3. In which reticulate pigmentary disorder palmar pits are classically seen?
6. Which biologic has been tried in the treatment of vitiligo?
8. Which is the newest laser that shows promising results in melasma?
10. The day 25th June is celebrated as the World _______ Day.
11. Leukoderma punctatum was first described by _______.
12. Which stain is used to differentiate melanin from hemosiderin?
14. Which cell is characteristically absent along with melanocyte in a vitiligo patch?
17. The most common site of pityriasis versicolor in children.
Please mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note the following:
- Mention the answers in legible handwriting.
- Write your name, affiliation, designation, and postal address.
Two of the persons sending correct answers would be selected on the basis of lottery and awarded cash prizes and certificate in Pigmentarycon 2017 in Indore, during the Valedictory function.